Natixis IM announces the appointment of eight executives to its Management Committee. This Committee is responsible for setting, implementing and monitoring strategic objectives for the Asset and Wealth Management (AWM) activities of Groupe BPCE’s Global Financial Services (GFS). With these new appointments, Natixis IM seeks to further strengthen its client service through enhanced global coordination, increased focus, and broader representation of key customer segments, as well as to ensure that environmental, social and governance (ESG) and impact considerations are fully integrated into its strategy and operations.
“Our 2024 Strategic Plan established a clear vision for us to become the world’s most client-centric asset and wealth manager, with goals to diversify our business for the benefit of our clients and become a thought leader in ESG and impact investing”. “These appointments recognize the important role these leaders will play in achieving those ambitions and help to position our business for the future by bringing a client-centric approach to all that we do.”Tim Ryan, Head of Asset and Wealth Management for Groupe BPCE
The new Management Committee members are:
– Alix Boisaubert, Head of Global Corporate Communications, AWM – Boisaubert was appointed to her current role in September 2020, joining from Natixis IM investment affiliate Ostrum Asset Management, where she was Head of Communications, Marketing and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). With more than 18 years of communication and marketing experience, she will play an instrumental role helping to build the AWM business’ brands and strengthen its relationships with internal and external stakeholders. She is based in Paris.
– Alain Bruneau, General Secretary, AWM – Bruneau recently joined from Natixis, where he was Chief Compliance Officer. In his role, he oversees Risk, Compliance and Public Affairs. He will be instrumental in the development and implementation of AWM’s strategy, leveraging more than 24 years of experience across a diverse range of compliance roles to bring insight into the global regulatory environment and how it impacts AWM’s clients, helping to protect their interests. He will be based in Boston.
– Fabrice Chemouny, Head of Asia Pacific, Natixis IM – Chemouny has been with Natixis for more than 17 years and has led Natixis IM’s growth in the Asia-Pacific region for the past five years, based in Hong Kong. His appointment to the Committee reflects that the Asia-Pacific region is one of the firm’s top strategic priorities as it diversifies its business. Natixis IM is focused on delivering a localized offering to its clients in the region and providing investment solutions tailored to their unique needs.
– Audrey Koenig, CEO, Natixis Wealth Management – Koenig is leading the growth and transformation strategy for Natixis Wealth Management, headquartered in France and Luxembourg. With more than two decades of experience in the French wealth management market, she brings extensive expertise about this important client segment. Koenig is based in Paris.
– Melanie Robinson, Global Head of Client Experience, AWM – Robinson, who joined Natixis IM in November 2021 based in London, plays a pivotal role helping to enhance Natixis IM’s customer experience, focusing on client servicing, as well as optimizing the client journey. She brings extensive knowledge and best practices to help the firm achieve its goal to become the world’s most client-centric asset and wealth manager.
– Justin Rosen, Global Chief Compliance Officer, Natixis IM – Rosen has held multiple compliance and risk-related roles since joining Natixis IM in 2013, including Head of Compliance and Internal Control for North America and Asia Pacific. He administers the firm’s Enterprise Compliance Program, which is the overarching compliance framework applicable to the firm’s investment management subsidiaries. He is based in Boston.
– Jean-Marc Sabatier, Global Chief Risk Officer, Natixis IM – Sabatier joined Groupe BPCE more than 10 years ago as Managing Director and Head of Market Risk in the APAC region for Natixis Corporate and Investment Banking. Before joining Natixis IM, he held a range of senior buy-side and sell-side risk management positions for Natixis in London, Hong Kong and Paris. Sabatier is based in Paris.
– Nathalie Wallace, Global Head of Sustainable Investing, AWM – Leadership in ESG and impact investing is another central pillar of Natixis IM’s 2024 strategic plan, with a target of more than €600 billion ($684B) in sustainable and impact investing strategies across Natixis IM, representing 50% of assets under management (AUM). Since joining Natixis IM in September 2021 from Mirova, one of its investment affiliates and a leader in impact investing, Wallace has been coordinating efforts with Natixis IM’s distribution teams and affiliates to help clients to achieve their ESG and impact goals. Wallace is based in Boston.
They will join Tim Ryan, Head of Asset & Wealth Management, and the other current members of AWM Management Committee:
- David Giunta, CEO of Natixis IM in the US;
- Christophe Lanne, Chief Administration Officer for AWM;
- Cyril Marie, CFO and Head of Strategy and Corporate Development, AWM;
- Joseph Pinto, Head of Distribution for Natixis IM in Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Asia Pacific;
- Philippe Setbon, CEO of Ostrum AM;
- Eric Ward, Global General Counsel, Natixis IM.